- Mobile devices accounted for 13% of UK search spend in June, but took a 20% share of clicks.
- According to Marin Software’s Online Advertising, mobile devices are also showing a higher CTR compared to desktops, as well as delivering lower CPC.
Internet ad budgets on the rise
- According to new figures from Nielsen, year-over-year, advertisers spent 12.1% more on internet ads in the first quarter of this year, handily beating out the year-over-year gains seen with television (2.8%), radio (7.9%) and outdoor (6.4%).
- Geographically, Europe delivered strong growth, matching the overall 12.1% figure. But it was more nascent markets that drove the biggest increases.
- In Latin America, internet ad spending rose an impressive 31.8%; in the Middle East and Africa it rose an even more impressive 35.2%.
Read more digital stats at econsultancy.
Tags: reporting manager