or B2B companies, many of which keep an eye on what their B2C counterparts are doing, Twitter has also been a target for investment in social media.
But how can B2B companies capitalize on the Twitter opportunity? Here are 10 tips.
1. Follow the money: follow the right people so that you can find the conversations that are relevant to your business and industry.
2. Spread the love: To gain credibility, try to maximize how useful the content that you post is to those who follow you.
3. Rock the boat: You don’t have to be conventional to succeed on Twitter.
4. Put a human face on your presence: We want to interact with real people.
5. Listen: There is no shortage of reputation monitoring solutions that companies can use to listen in on what people are saying about them.
Read more details, and the rest of these tips for B2B Twitter Success at econsultancy.