SocialMediaToday shares 5 metrics social media metrics that you should be aware of and monitoring for a pulse on your social business.
1. Engagement – There are a slew of different ways to look at engagement, but the key is that people see your message and interact with your brand.
2. Reach – What size is the audience seeing your content over all of the social networks that you participate in?
3. Referral Traffic - The real goal should ideally be to drive more sustainable and repeat traffic to your website.
4. Share of Voice - Share of Voice (SOV) is basically a measure of how much you’re mentioned or covered in comparison with your competitors.
5. Influence -Influence is an important metric to monitor because even if the people talking about your brand have large followings, whether they can influence others to take action is critical.
Read more details on each of these metrics at socialmediatoday.
Tags: social media metrics