SocialMediaExaminer shares 5 tips to help you get more from your Pinterest marketing.
1. Use relevant labels on your images- make it specific to your image
2. Write a text message on top of your image- This means your images will have descriptions with them
3. Add a logo or name to your image- this way everyone will know who created it
4. Ask people to pin your images- people will be more likely to share
5. Keep your descriptions between 200 and 300 characters- research shows these descriptions get more pins and re-pins
Read more details on these tips at socialmediaexaminer.