If you’re building a new strategy for B2B social media or need to reset your current strategy, Business2Community shares five tips to help you generate quality leads with social media:
- Focus on sites your buyers use: Most B2B companies (65%) say they’ve acquired a customer through LinkedIn, followed by Facebook (43%) and Twitter (40%). But each company can have unique buyer scenarios.
- Create quality content you can share: Your social media accounts are only as powerful as the content you create for sharing.
- Post landing pages without regret: In addition to blog posts, you should regularly share landing pages that result in instant conversion.
- Share relevant content from other sources: While it was once standard to share more third-party content than your own, that rule is more flexible when you’re creating quality content regularly.
- Nurture the leads: Once a social media visitor becomes a lead, don’t let that lead just sit in your database without additional contact.