Apply the following five rules to your B2B marketing communications, you’d be well on your way to providing potential customers with valuable information, in an easy to read, remember, and perhaps most important, share format.
1. Cut to the chase- When it comes down to B2B communications, people are busy – get to the point!
2. Take aim, fire!- Who are you targeting? What do these individuals care about?
3. Aim wide- We all like a personalized service, but we ultimately want to be part of something larger than we are.
4. Unique and of value- make your content stick out
5. Dr. Livingstone, I presume?- Is your content findable?
Read more on each of these tips at thenextweb.