If your company is adding Facebook ad’s into its marketing mix, here are 6 tips to start off your strategy.
2. Use Your Image Well: Best way to grab someone’s attention is through using an image, make sure to fully utilize that 110 x 80 pixel space.
3. Create a Sponsored Story Post
4. You Can Split Test Your Efforts
5. Measure Your Results: Set expectations correctly, Facebook posts only have a click-through rate of .04-.05%
6. Sign Up for Facebook Offers: Facebook Offers will be displaying in the news feed and has a higher potential to gain traction.
Read the full article at SocialMediaExaminer.