Hubspot discusses seven tips to keep in mind as you’re building your global social media content strategy:
1) Segment Your Audience Smartly: Decide which countries and languages you want to target, and set some social media goals for each of these audiences.
2) Provide Native Translations: Don’t simply take a blog post from your English blog and copy/paste it into Google Translate.
3) Solicit Content From Local Contributors: recruit guest bloggers who can provide local insights you can’t provide yourself.
4) Post Relevant Content: Make sure you’re either on top of the hot topics and sensitive issues in each of your target markets, or you hire someone to specialize in each market.
5) Use High-Quality Images Wherever Possible: Visuals are much easier for international audiences to understand.
Read more tips and details at Hubspot.