CiscoBlogs shares that since each organization’s social media needs are unique and social media skills may vary, training employees will yield higher social media results.
Here are some questions for your organization to consider:
- Does your organization have a social media policy in place and are all employees aware of it?
- Are your social media efforts integrated into the overall business or is it used for specific purposes?
- Can anyone participate in social media within the organization or is it the responsibility of select roles?
- How does your organization monitor social streams? And how are responses handled?
- Does your organization have an established measurement strategy? How are benchmarks created and what’s measured?
Read more details at CiscoBlogs.