Is your company hiring a social media manager? Here are some qualities to look out for:
- Applicant has had a continuous professional presence in the Social Media space for at least two years.
- Applicant has managed a business blog and/or business community for a minimum of one year.
- Applicant demonstrates a thorough knowledge of the Social Media space, including usage and demographic statistics for the most popular/relevant platforms as well as a few niche platforms of his/her choice.
- Applicant has developed and managed marketing programs before. Not just campaigns but programs. Find out about them.
- Applicant is comfortable enough with business measurement methods to know the difference between financial impact (ROI) and non-financial impact.
Read more tips on hiring a social media manager at thebrandbuilder.