Today, we are now choosing social networks above and beyond traditional channels to reach the companies we buy from. Here are 5 reasons customers want social customer service:
- Social is empowering. Social media is empowering for the consumer, and puts them in a position where their voice matters.
- Social works where all else fails. When issues don’t get solved through call centers or emails, customers get more frustrated, and they turn to social media to try and get an effective response.
- Social is convenient. The popularity of smartphones has helped to keep everyone connected to their Facebook and Twitter accounts at all times.
- Social is real-time. When customers write to a company on social media, they are expecting a quick response.
- Social is social. Your customers want the support of their peers – visibility isn’t just a by-product, it’s the point.
Read more details on why customers want social customer service at socialmediatoday.