AdAge shared an infographic displaying how Twitter, Weibo, and the other leading microblogging platforms stack up.
View the full infographic and more details at AdAge.
People want to do business with PEOPLE we know, like, and trust. Playing it that safe on Twitter runs the risk of becoming devoid of personality giving followers no clue “who” they’re engaging with on the other side of the bright azure blue Twitter curtain.We don’t want to snuggle up with a logo. Below are 5 ways to humanize your brand on twitter:
1. Add your community or content manager’s Twitter handle to the bio
Read more details at convinceandconvert.
Content marketing is a great way to engage your audience and tell a compelling brand story. It’s also primed for social media. You can explore this infographic below for a comprehensive look at the state of content marketing:
View the full infographic at MediaBistro.
Did you know that almost a quarter of the top 10,000 websites in the world use some form of official Facebook integration on their homepage?
So how does that compare to Twitter? Well, while two-fifths (41.7 percent) of the top 10,000 websites have some form of Twitter link on their homepage (i.e., “follow us on Twitter”), just 4.3 percent use Twitter’s share button, and only one in ten (10 percent) utilise any of the official Twitter widgets.
The top four social platforms by site integration with plugins and widgets are:
If you rank these channels by any kind of linkage, which includes the “follow us on Twitter” variety, the numbers increase dramatically.
Here are 6 interesting data-backed tips that you can apply to your own Twitter efforts to get more retweets … and by extension more site traffic, more leads, and more customers!
2. Tweet About Twitter: Tweeting about Twitter is a great way to tap into a common interest that most of your followers share, regardless of their industry.
3. Say Something New: People don’t want to retweet the same things that everyone else is saying.
4. Ask for the Retweet: Include a call to action
5. Experiment With Contra-Competitive Timing: When the rest of the social media world is more quiet, it can be easier to make yourself heard.
6) Don’t Talk About Yourself
Read more details on each of these tips to get more retweets at hubspot.