Thinking About a CoTweet Alternative?
Hereâ€™s a Guide to Help You Find the Right Replacement
Weâ€™ve heard from a number of people who are looking for a replacement for CoTweet. Some are upset. Some are frustrated.
Scott Carmichael of Gogo (the inflight wi-fi guys) said to us:Â â€œI need a platform that just works.â€
Still, itâ€™s important at a time like this not to get too emotional. After all, youâ€™re entrusted with a solemn responsibility.
Based on our work with some of the worldâ€™s most social brands like Dell, Virgin America, and Cisco, hereâ€™s a quick and easy guide you can use to help you decide which alternative to CoTweet is right for you:
Get out your touchscreen device to start tabulating.
- How many social accounts do you want to manage?
- 1-3 (0 points)
- 4-9 (1 point)
- 10-100000 (2 points)
- Do you need workflow or Approval process?
- Approval only (1 point)
- Workflow only (2 points)
- Both (3 points)
- What kind of team collaboration environment do you have?
- Centralized (1 point)
- Hub and Spoke (2 points)
- Dandelion and Holistic (3 points)
- What kind of reporting needs do you have?
- Basic (1 point)
- Advanced (2 points)
- Complex (3 points)
- What level of partnership and support does your organization require?
- Phone (1 point)
- Online Only (2 points)
- Dedicated Account Exec (3 points)
- How many people are involved?
- 1-5 (1 point)
- 6-10 (2 points)
- 11 or more (3 points)
- Ok, you’ve tallied it up. What are the results?
- 0 to 5 points, TweetDeck or Seesmic is probably your best bet.
- 6-10 points. We’d recommend HootSuite
- 10 or more. Â You may be ready for Sprinklr.
Please visit our website for more information or