Social media is democratizing marketing and is enabling the aspirational brands to challenge major brands for global mind and market share. The gap between how companies market with media and how customers consume media is significant.
These are the steps essential to becoming a socially engaged business:
- Get Executives Sold and Committed
- Develop a Strategy
Step Two: Build It
- Select your Team: This could be internal or a mix of internal and external staff
- Create a Social Media Command and Listening Center
- Integrate Social Engagement into every Department
- Create a Publishing Plan and Schedule for your Content
Step Three: Drive It
- Keep the Technology Up to Date
- Learn from Your Mistakes and Celebrate your Wins
- Assess Regularly
Read more on each of these steps to becoming a social engaged enterprise at JeffBullas.