BrianSolis discusses how as you rethink the future of service, you cannot lose sight of your traditional customers. At the same time, you must bring connected customers into view. To better understand the extent of your connected customer behavior, start with these tips…
1. Use a social media listening service to see what people are saying today.
2. Observe the frequency and reach of service-related mentions. Prepare reports based on your findings and share with key stakeholders.
3. Are there any trends related to the mentions? Do they require direct engagement or do they offer insight to improve experiences.
4. Develop an ongoing listening and alerting system. It will only get louder as time progresses.
5. Implement a triage and information process to get information in, to the right people, and back out to customers.
Read more insights and tips on customer service and social media at briansolis.